Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? Your answers may be here...
General FAQ'sClick our touch the plus sign for answers to drop!
Thank you for deciding to purchase and give one of our puppies a forever home. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns that you might have along the way. We will keep you up to date with information about your puppy as he/she grows and will send update photos every week- two weeks until it is time for you to collect your puppy.
Please be 100% certain that you are ready for the commitment and financial responsibility of owning and caring for the puppy before purchasing.
Please read over the health guarantee completely, if you give one of our puppies a home you are agreeing to the terms and conditions within this contract. We require a £300 deposit in order to hold the puppy of your choice until collection, deposit is non-refundable, unless there is anything picked up with the puppies health at the 6 week vet check up. If this happens the buyer will have their choice of a full refund or transferring that deposit towards another puppy.
- The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale.
- It will be up to us, the breeder, to decide when the puppy will be ready to leave for his/her new home. Usually at the age of 8 weeks. We will not, under any circumstances, let the puppy leave before he/she is ready or before the age of 8 weeks.
- The puppy will have been vet checked and deemed in good health at the time of sale.
- The puppy will be up to date with vaccinations, worming and flea treatment at the time of pick up. It is important that you continue the vaccinations, worming and flea treatment. Please do not expose your puppy to other dogs that are not vaccinated until he/she has completed the entire vaccination schedule, this is around 11 weeks old. The buyer should not allow your puppy out in public, letting their puppy on public paths and grasses or letting their puppy be touched by people outside of the family. This reduces the chance of your puppy picking up a communicable disease such as Parvo virus which can be fatal.
- The buyer agrees this female/male puppy is to be spayed/neutered at the appropriate age, and veterinarian confirmation of this procedure must be supplied to Celtic Star Kennels via email. The breeder is only selling the puppy as a Pet Only and not for any other reasons, especially not for breeding.
- The buyer, at their own expense, should get their puppy examined by a licensed Vet within 48 hours of collecting the puppy. Documentation must be sent to the breeder via email within 7 days for the health guarantee to be honoured.
- If within 48 hours a licensed Vet finds the puppy to be unhealthy or unfit for sale, the puppy may be returned for a full refund, providing that the puppy has not been injured or neglected. The Vet must provide us with a written statement deeming the puppy unhealthy for purchase.
- This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury from the buyer. The guarantee does not cover for:
- Internal or external parasites
- Overbites and Under bites
- Undescended testicles
However, the breeder will disclose any known illnesses or health issues prior to the sale.
- The breeder can not assume responsibility for this puppy after 48 hours of the sale. It is the responsibility of the buyer to care for the puppy and keep him/her free from any harm. Please remember that your puppy must be treated with great care and protected from danger.
- The breeder assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after the sale.
- The breeder gives a one year guarantee against fatal genetic defects of the puppy. If the puppy is deemed genetically unsound by a vet within the year, the puppy will need to be taken to another vet for a second opinion, under buyers expense, if both vets agree on the same condition the puppy will be returned to the breeder with all medical records from the vets and the puppies vaccination card, the buyer will receive another puppy of the same breed when there is one available. If the buyer doesn’t want another puppy when offered one, then the breeder will offer the buyer a full refund. A picture and a written update of the dog must be sent to the breeder after 6 months of the date of sale to uphold the guarantee.
- If for any reason the buyer is unable to keep the puppy, the buyer agrees to return the puppy to Celtic Star Kennels and not place the puppy in another home unless given permission by the breeder. The breeder isn’t under any obligation to refund any money to the buyer due to change of personal circumstances after any period as the breeder will have to re advertise, care for the puppy and keeping the puppies current vaccinations and worming up to date until the puppy has found a new forever home.
Celtic Star Kennels neither makes or implies any warranties or guarantees, express or implied, other than those written in the agreement including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and fitness. This document constitutes the entire agreement between Celtic Star Kennels and Buyer with respect to this sale. The Buyer’s signature below indicates that he/she has read, agrees and understands all conditions of the Sales Agreement and Contract of Sale. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Pockets or exotic colours i.e rare blue, dd or chocolate, bb £5000 contact us for further information.